Long enjoyed worldwide: Tea for health benefits & for it’s pleasurable aroma and taste. Increasingly recognized & appreciated for it’s health benefits & metabolism boosting qualities.
Tea is rich in antioxidants, called flavonoids in tea. Black or green, hot or cold, tea is probably the healthiest drink there is. Tea offers the most benefits when it is fresh brewed. Tea is food for you
- Allow tea to steep for five minutes to bring out the flavonoids & catechins.
- Use quality, organic brands, such as those here. Super market brands most likely use paper for tea bags that contains the chemical, epichlorohydrin. When this chemical comes in contact with water (steeping tea), it produces 3-MCPD, a cancer causing substance. If in doubt about your favorite teas, call the manufacturer and ask.
- Tea contains tannins, which could lower absorption of certain minerals, like iron. to prevent this avoid drinking tea with your meals. And/or add a few drops of lemon to your tea, before drinking it. The lemon’s vitamin C helps to offset the negative effects of tannins on mineral absorption. Milk helps, also, or just drink tea between meals
Guayaki Yerba Mate Loose (3×8 oz)
Guayaki Traditional Yerba Mate Tea
Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
- Gently stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion
- Non-GMO verified; All Ingredients Certified Organic; Kosher
- Herbal Supplement. The highest quality, pharmacopoeial grade herbs
- Pleasantly roasted, sweet and slightly bitter.
Honey Lavender Stress Relief
- Lemon balm leaf & passion flower extract promote relaxation
- Organic chamomile & lavender promotes a sense of calm
- Honey & spearmint help calm during a stressful day or to ease you into a restful night
- 100% all natural,made with non-GMO ingredients
- Specifically formulated to help calm your mind & body
- Contains Organic Rooibos from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- 1 box of 16 or 6 boxes, 16 bags each
Lemon Balm is used for & is effective for stress, anxiety, & insomnia. Here are a few good, organic choices: